Thursday, March 20, 2014

Winters wants.

Winters wants.




Vintage style lingerie
bonadrag.com



MAC Cosmetics lips makeup
nordstrom.com



So winter is upon us here in New Zealand, and these are some of the staples that I am dying to get my hands on.
I'm loving the rise of the turtleneck on the fashion blogger scene. I even ordered this turtleneck jumper for myself a couple of weeks back, only to have in sent back to Nastygal because I sent it to the wrong address. (It wasn't a good day that day.) Also on my list are the all well over-exposed New Balance trainers, a classic white blouse, the beautiful Lulu bra from Lonely Hearts, and Heroine by MAC (seeing as I lost my Russian Red MAC lipstick clubbing a couple months back).

What's on your Winter wishlist?

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment