Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Beginnings:

I feel as though an introduction/ explanation is compulsory for your first blog post, so here we go:

My name is (quite obviously) Rebecca and I am a marketing student, studying some media and journalism on the side. I also work for a national retail fashion chain here in New Zealand. I hope to become a social media/ marketing executive in fashion once my study is finished. 
I am starting this blog as practice and experimentation in "freelance" journalism. I've always wanted to start a blog, and so now, with the need to have some experience in writing outside education, I have started to begin one. Whether I am actually able to maintain this is another story. 
I promise you that the rest of my blog entries will not be this boring and formal; in fact I intend on primarily focusing on fashion. I'm a bit of a rookie at it, but if you like what you see please follow me on my journey through fashion blogger-hood

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment